- Fixed bug: When saving Now Playing cache files, if the thread is aborted due to crash or other termination, it would raise an exception on the aborting thread, leading to a (second) crash and confusion for the user as the application fails to terminate gracefully.
- Fixed bug: Fixed a possible divide by zero error that may occur when shutting down the application, but due to timing, may or may not be an issue (most of the time, seems not).
- Fixed bug: Realtime monitor would not enable/disable without a restart after changing setting.
- Fixed bug: Changing scan paths and exclude paths would not take effect without a restart.
- Fixed bug: Fixed some parsing bugs in the controls.ini parser. Note: this only became noticible with the control editor. There were no crashes associated with this before the editor.
- Refactored: Modularized skin, settings, and control functions codes into their own respective DLLs. This is done to make porting Avian Play easier in the future and also to just clean up the main module.
- Refactored: Realtime monitor interaction between the main application and realtime monitor thread.
+ New debugging: Added more debugging information for when the audio engine crashes.
+ New feature: The control editor is here! Translators: This feature added the following strings to translate: Surface, Scene, ControlButtonSelectSurfaceScene, ControlButtonRemoveScene, ControlButtonAddRow, ControlButtonRemoveRow, ControlButtonRowOrder, ControlRemoveRowTitle, ControlAddScene, ControlDeleteSceneAreYouSure, ControlButtonCount, ControlMoveRow1, ControlMoveRow2, and all the Control### strings (which correspond to all valid control functions).
+ New feature: The official "rating" tag is now supported in MP3 (ID3v2) and WMA. MP3 may store multiple ratings per file, so only the first one is used.
+ New feature: The unofficial "rating" tag used in MediaMonkey is now supported in Ogg/Flac. Values between 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 are normalized to 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, respectively. Values of 1 through 5 are left alone. Values larger than 100 is set to 5 and less than 0 to 0. This is done to comply with MediaMonkey's custom tag's format, while also complying with the very common "star" rating system of 1 through 5 stars for how a file is rated. A value of 0 means that there is no rating on the file.