- Fixed bug: The ini file parser would throw an exception under certain circumstances where sections were missing and had to be added dynamically.
- Fixed bug: When removing scanned paths or excluded paths so that the end result is less paths than previous, after exiting Avian Play, the paths would reappear. This was due to a bug in the INI parser: when saving, if a key/value pair was removed, when it was saved it would not be removed from the file.
- Fixed bug: When advanced power management debugging options are enabled, an exception might be thrown when the application tries to write to the error log.
- Fixed bug: When in landscape mode, the bottom button slider control would not align with your touch when you dragged your finger.
- Fixed bug: When editing a setting that was not in the previous version, the value listed on the editor may not match the actual default value. To address this issue, if settings are missing from the settings.ini file after an upgrade, they are added and given their default values. This allows the settings editor to know what the actual default value is, so you can change it with confidence that the setting is being changed. :-)
- Fixed bug: Very long titles for overlay messages in the playback label would still be centered, so the top and bottoms would be cut off. The new behavior is to let the bottom get cut off, but the top is displayed.
- Fixed bug: Then open buttons (URL, playlist, audio file) would become inactive when the audio engine was busy (such as buffering a stream). This was a mistake as they should never go inactive at this time. Although, skinners, don't forget to make the files for those buttons because they may have an inactive state in the future. :-)
- Fixed bug: Attempted to fix a bug where when the device's screen is powered off, the next song will not load up and play automatically. (If this affected you, please test this, as it was already working on my device, so I have no way to test.)
+ New options: You can now disable the music, podcast, or radio tabs if you don't use one or two of them (the library, editor, and settings tabs cannot be removed). You can't disable all three (or else Avian Play can't play anything), and if you try, the music tab will magically reappear! If you try to play media that would normally be placed into a missing tab, it will go to the music tab, podcast tab, then the radio tab, in that order. It should be noted as well that each tab does have unique properties, so consider this before disabling any. For example, the radio tab is exempt from shuffle (makes no sense on streams). Translators: This feature added nine new strings to translate: TabMusicVisible, TabMusicVisible_Desc, TabMusicVisible_LongDesc, TabPodcastsVisible, TabPodcastsVisible_Desc, TabPodcastsVisible_LongDesc, TabRadioVisible, TabRadioVisible_Desc, and TabRadioVisible_LongDesc.
+ New feature: A negative value argument for the VolToggle control will now decrease the volume by the step factor. Previously only positive values were allowed, which increase the volume.